- Knapsack Problems
- Mixed Integer Linear Programming
- SemiDefinite Programming
- Linear Functions and Constraints
- Matrix/Vector-Valued Linear Functions: Parents
- Matrix/Vector-Valued Linear Functions: Elements
- Constraints on Linear Functions Tensored with a Free Module
- Numerical Root Finding and Optimization
- Interactive Simplex Method
Linear Optimization (LP) and Mixed Integer Linear Optimization (MIP) Solver backends¶
Sage also supports, via optional packages, CBC (COIN-OR), CPLEX (ILOG), and Gurobi. In order to find out how to use them in Sage, please refer to the Thematic Tutorial on Linear Programming.
The following backend is used for debugging and testing purposes.