Sage includes some tools for topology, and in particular cell complexes: (filtered) simplicial complexes, \(\Delta\)-complexes, cubical complexes, and simplicial sets. A class of generic cell complexes is also available, mainly for developers who want to use it as a base for other types of cell complexes.
- Finite simplicial complexes
- Morphisms of simplicial complexes
- Homsets between simplicial complexes
- Examples of simplicial complexes
- Finite Delta-complexes
- Finite cubical complexes
- Simplicial sets
- Methods of constructing simplicial sets
- Examples of simplicial sets.
- Catalog of simplicial sets
- Morphisms and homsets for simplicial sets
- Generic cell complexes
- Finite filtered complexes