Tom Boothby, initial design & implementation
Robert Bradshaw, bug fixes / suggested & assisted with significant design improvements
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.CompiledPolynomialFunction¶
Builds a reasonably optimized directed acyclic graph representation for a given polynomial. A CompiledPolynomialFunction is callable from python, though it is a little faster to call the eval function from pyrex.
This class is not intended to be called by a user, rather, it is intended to improve the performance of immutable polynomial objects.
Faster casting of coefficients / argument
Cython implementation of Pippenger’s Algorithm that doesn’t depend heavily upon dicts.
Computation of parameter sequence suggested by Pippenger
Univariate exponentiation can use Brauer’s method to improve extremely sparse polynomials of very high degree
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.abc_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.add_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.binary_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.coeff_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.dummy_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.generic_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.mul_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.pow_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.sqr_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.unary_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.univar_pd¶
- class sage.rings.polynomial.polynomial_compiled.var_pd¶